Disability Services Program (DSP)
DISABILITY SERVICES PROGRAMS
Understand your STRENGTHS, RIGHTS,
and ABILITY TO LEARN DIFFERENTLY.
We are here to help you with Disability Services
YOU TAKE CHARGE OF YOUR OWN SUCCESS!
• Empower students with disabilities for success
• Provide services to minimize the limiting effects of a disability
• Advocate for the needs and rights of students with disabilities
• Create a "level playing field" in the classroom
• Focus on the TRUE ABILITY of students
• Determine and provide INDIVIDUALIZED ACCOMMODATIONS
• Foster EQUAL TREATMENT through all Solano College Programs
• Promote awareness of DISABILITY RIGHTS of "equal access"
Thanks to the following SCC staff members for all their hard work in developing this site, Ron Nelson, Kathleen Callison, Max Hartman, and Aaron French.
Questions/Comments for SCC? Please contact us.