Quick Steps to Pay Your Fees
You must have all fees paid in full to register for classes and remove fee holds.
Instructions for paying registration fees in person at the Admissions & Records window.
Paying fees will remove the Registration Fee Hold.
1. You must first login to My Solano and print out a SCHEDULE BILL. Click below to login.
2. Next go to the STUDENT TAB and select PAY FEES.
3. Select the top link, PRINT YOUR SCHEDULE AND BILLING INFORMATION.
4. Review your bill and hit PRINT.
5. Bring the SCHEDULE BILL and your payment to the Admissions & Records Office window at,
SCC Main Campus (Fairfield)
4000 Suisun Valley Road
Fairfield, CA 94534
Mon: 8am - 7pm
Tues - Thurs: 9:30am - 6:30pm
Fri - Closed
Please be sure to have all necessaary ID if paying with a personal check. Parents must be present if paying students bill with personal check.
After the Admission & Records Office recieves your payment, you should have removed all FEE HOLDS and should be able to register, add and drop classes, and view transcripst and grades, within two hours.
If you are still having problems with HOLDS after two hours, please contact,
Admissions and Records Office - firstname.lastname@example.org
<Return to top>
$$ Don't forget to apply for Financial Aid $$
October 13, 2009
Questions/Comments for SCC? Please contact